Will Robert Lewandowski lead Bayern Munich to a domestic double or will Timo Werner fire RB Leipzig to the club’s first trophy in the DFB Cup final on Saturday?
Here's a full betting preview and best bets from betPawa!
Betting key 🔑
Safer bet = 💰
Riskier bet = 💣
Goalscorer bet = ⚽️
Match preview 🏆
Leipzig is out to win the first major honour in their ten-year history when they take to the pitch in Berlin. They eliminated three Bundesliga clubs en route to the final (Hoffenheim, Augsburg and Wolfsburg) and have conceded just three goals all campaign. They boast the best defence in the competition as they did in the Bundesliga where Die Roten Bullen finished third behind Bayern and Borussia Dortmund.
Bayern can complete the double on Saturday with victory in the DFB Pokal final. The achievement would likely defer any lingering doubts about coach Nico Kovac until next season. The Croat has delivered silverware but it's hard to believe Bayern can't do better.
If they were to lose here against a talented and dangerous Leipzig side, that would be a massive disappointment.
Match stats & key men
- Leipzig is in their first DFB Cup final and is looking to become the 26th team to win the trophy.
- Bayern is in the final for the 23rd time and is the record winners with 18 titles.
- Robert Lewandowski has five DFB Cup goals this season, one behind Hamburg’s Pierre-Michael Lasogga. He could become the first player in history to finish as top scorer in three consecutive seasons.
- Werner is Leipzig’s top scorer in the cup this season with three goals. He has also scored five in three Bundesliga matches at the Olympiastadion against Hertha Berlin.
- Thomas Müller has scored 30 goals in his 49 DFB Cup appearances. Leipzig as a club has played just 29 cup games in their 10-year history.
- Niko Kovac has won 16 of his 17 cup matches as a coach. He lifted the trophy last season with Frankfurt against Bayern, only losing the 2017 final against Dortmund. He could become the first coach since Felix Magath in 2005 and 2006 to win back-to-back DFB Cups.
Futaa Bets Options 💵
- Back our best bet of BTTS priced at 1.66 💰
>> [bet now]
- Back over 2.5 goals priced at 1.61 💰
>> [bet now]
- Back Leipzig to win priced at 5.50 💣💣
>> [bet now]
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!