Transfer roundup: Manchester United unveil Daniel James, Chelsea having second thoughts on letting Sarri leave
The summer transfer window is already in full swing, with clubs moving to secure targets while others are already announcing and officially presenting their newest additions.
We take a look at some of the biggest developing stories of the day in the world of football.
- Manchester United confirms Daniel James capture. (Futaa)
- Josh Hare has joined Bristol Rovers from Eastleigh on a free transfer. (BBC)
Check out the full list of 2019 transfer window signings here [Futaa]
- Chelsea are having second thoughts on letting manager Maurizio Sarri leave, and are urging the Italian to reconsider his future as they want him to stay on as their manager. (Source: Sun)
- Watford defender Craig Cathcart has signed a new contract with the club until 2023, ending speculation that he could be on the move. (Source: Futaa)
- Barcelona hope to bring in at least 60m euros in player sales before 30 June with the aim of balancing their accounts for the 2018-19 season. (Source: ESPN)
- Chelsea defender Emerson has dismissed speculation that he could join coach Maurizio Sarri at Juventus, insisting he is happy to stay at the club. (Source: Evening Standard)
- United will have to twice break their transfer record for a defender if they are to sign England duo Aaron Wan-Bissaka, 21, from Crystal Palace and Harry Maguire, 26, from Leicester for a combined total of £130m. (Source: Standard)
- De Ligt's advisors have told him to go to a team such as Manchester United where he is guaranteed starts, before moving to Barcelona later in his career. (Source: Sport)
- Manchester United are considering making Spain keeper David de Gea, whose deal with them expires next summer, a new contract offer to break the deadlock with the 28-year-old. (Source: Telegraph)
- Manchester United are reportedly preparing for life without David De Gea after sizing up a move for Ajax goalkeeper Andre Onana. (Source: Evening Standard)
- Ajax captain Matthijs de Ligt admits he is still undecided over his next move and will consider his future while on holiday. (Source: Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)
- United have made contact with Barcelona over their 31-year-old Croatian midfielder Ivan Rakitic. (Source: Sport - in Spanish)
- Paris Saint Germain have identified Gigi Donnarumma as a replacement for Gianluigi Buffon. (Source Futaa)
- Manchester United to allow David de Gea to leave, with PSG interested in taking the Spanish international. (Source: Manchester Evening News)
- Liverpool will not be making a bid for Lille star Nicolas Pepe after ending their interest in the highly-sort-after winger. (Source: Evening Standard)
- Manchester City Manchester United and Tottenham have been handed a blow in their pursuit of James Maddison, with the Leicester winger set for an improved contract. (Source: Goal.com)
Be sure to stay tuned for more Futaa daily transfer roundups.