In case you missed it, here's a roundup of last night's results on an action-packed night in the Champions League.
✅ Wednesday Champions League results
- Club Brugge 0-0 Galatasaray
- Paris Saint-Germain 3-0 Real Madrid
- Olympiakos 2-2 Tottenham
- Bayern Munich 3-0 Red Star Belgrade
- Dinamo Zagreb 4-0 Atalanta
- Shakhtar Donetsk 0-3 Manchester City
- Atletico Madrid 2-2 Juventus
- Bayer Leverkusen 1-2 Lokomotiv Moscow
🔥 UCL facts & highlights
- Robert Lewandowski hit his 200th Bayern goal in their routine win over Red Star Belgrade.
- Riyad Mahrez now has two goals and four assists in his seven Champions League appearances for Man City after his goal against Shakhtar.
- After his goal against Olympiakos, Only Ruud van Nistelrooy (19) and Roberto Soldado (19) scored their first 15 Champions League goals in fewer games than Harry Kane (20)
- Atletico Madrid twice pegged Juventus back with second-half headers in an enthralling 2-2 draw at Wanda Metropolitano Stadium, and there was time for Ronaldo to fire just wide in the dying moments after a brilliant solo run.
- Real Madrid failed to register a single shot on target in their 3-0 hammering at PSG's Parc des Princes stadium.
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!