Arsenal's new-found defensive solidity has seen them keep three clean sheets in their last four matches across all competitions.
Here are the best stats ahead of their clash at Sheffield United.
📊 Sheffield United vs Arsenal key stats
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored 49 goals in 75 games for Arsenal in all competitions – a goal here would see him become the sixth-fastest player to reach the 50 milestone for the Gunners.
- Sheffield United have lost their last three Premier League home games. They last lost four in a row at home in league competition in April 1965.
- Sheffield United have scored just one goal before half-time in the Premier League this season, fewer than any other side.
- Only Newcastle (5) and Watford (5) have scored fewer goals than Sheffield United (7) in the Premier League this season.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored 80% of Arsenal's Premier League away goals this season (4/5), with Lucas Torreira netting the other.
💰 Futaa Bets
- Back Arsenal to win to nil priced at 3.35
- Back over 1.5 goals priced at 1.25
- Back under 3.5 goals priced at 1.37
- Back a 0-1 scoreline priced at 5.75
- Back Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to score anytime priced at 1.52
Follow Sheffield United vs Arsenal live on Futaa!
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!