Futaa6 affords app users the opportunity to win massive amounts of money by picking six correct results from football action around the globe.
Our opening round comprises six fixtures from the English Premier League. Here's all you need to know about Futaa6 and a few pertinent stats to possibly steer you in the right direction to place some score bets.
🤔 Futaa 6 explained
💯 PLAY FOR FREE
Futaa6 is giving away loads of cash each week. Submit your FREE entry on the Futaa app for a chance to win $20,000 every week.
🔮 PREDICT 6 GAMES
Make quick predictions about what you think will happen in each of six games using Futaa's leading stats, analysis, and even special Futaa6 previews.
💵 WIN REAL CASH
Get all six picks right to win the jackpot! If nobody hits the jackpot, there are other guaranteed cash prizes to be won.
🎰 DOUBLE JACKPOT!
Each week, should 50,000 new players enter the round, the Jackpot prize will be doubled! So be sure to spread the word, the more players who enter the bigger the prize!
💰 Futaa6 round 1 fixtures & stats
Arsenal vs Southampton
- Arsenal has won their last 35 of their last 36 home Premier League games against sides starting the day in the relegation zone, including the last 32 in a row (D1).
- Southampton has lost six of their last seven Premier League games (D1), conceding 23 goals while netting just six in return in this run.
Bournemouth vs Wolves
- Bournemouth is unbeaten in all four of their home league meetings with Wolves (W2 D2), with both teams finding the net in each match.
- Wolves have won just one of their last seven away league games, though four of those have ended level (L2) and the victory came at reigning champions Manchester City.
Brighton vs Leicester
- Brighton is winless in all four of their Premier League meetings with Leicester (D1 L3), conceding exactly two goals in each of their three defeats.
- Leicester has conceded the fewest goals in the Premier League this season (8), while only Manchester City (35) have netted more than the Foxes (29).
Crystal Palace vs Liverpool
- Crystal Palace has lost three of their last four Premier League games, all by a 0-2 scoreline. The other finished 2-2 at Arsenal with the Eagles also going 2-0 down in that match.
- Crystal Palace hasn't lost three consecutive home league games since March 2018, with the third game in that run back then coming against Liverpool (1-2).
Everton vs Norwich
- Norwich’s only away goal this season came in their opening game, scored by Teemu Pukki at Liverpool.
- After winning their first two Premier League away games against Everton in January and September 1993, Norwich are winless in their last six top-flight visits to Goodison Park (D2 L4)
Man City vs Chelsea
- Manchester City (19) is the highest home goalscorers in the Premier League this season, while Chelsea (18) has scored more on the road than any other side.
- This is just the fifth time in the last nine seasons that Manchester City are facing Chelsea in a Premier League game while below them in the table - the Citizens haven't won any of the previous four in that time (D2 L2).
Do you have what it takes to take the Futaa6 crown? Then get playing, it's FREE and you have nothing to lose and lots to gain!
📲 Follow Arsenal vs Southampton live on Futaa!
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!