Chelsea will host Lille in a crucial Champions League tie on Tuesday night that will decide the group outcome.
The Blues will book a place in the knockout phase with a win but could miss out if they lose or draw, depending on results between Ajax and Valencia.
Chelsea triumphed 2-1 in the reverse fixture and will be confident of winning against the French opposition.
Ahead of the tie, we take a look at some key stats;
Chelsea are third on eight points, same as Lille who are in second.
The Blues will go through if they beat Lille, or if they draw and Valencia lose to Ajax.
Ajax will go through if they draw, or if Chelsea fails to beat Lille.
Valencia will go through if they beat Ajax, or as long as they finish at least level on points with Chelsea due to their superior head-to-head record.
Chelsea vs Lille head to head record
- Chelsea have met Lille once in the competition, the reverse fixture early this season
- The two clubs' only previous meetings were both friendlies in 1950
- Lille won the first on their own ground 3-1 in May and the Blues won 3-0 six months later
Chelsea's recent European form
- Chelsea have lost just one of their last 20 games in Europe (14 wins, five draws)
- Chelsea have only lost twice in their last 15 Champions League group stage games (8 wins, 5 draws)
- Chelsea have won six times, drawn five and lost six against french teams in Europe
- The Blues have only lost one of their eight previous home games against French sides
- Chelsea are winless in their last five Champions League games at Stamford Bridge (4 draws, 1 defeat)
- This is Lille’s sixth appearance in the Champions League group stage and their first since 2012/13
- Lille have lost five of their last six Champions League fixtures, drawing the other against Valencia
- Lille have won 3 of their 18 Champions League away games, losing four of their last five on the road
- Lille have kept one clean sheet in their last 11 matches in the Champions League
- Victor Osimhen has netted two of Lille’s three goals in the Champions League this season