January fixtures don’t get any easier for Orlando Pirates, who host defending champions Mamelodi Sundowns in a highly-anticipated league clash at Orlando Stadium tonight.
Thus the currently 6th of the table meets the 2nd of the table.
The Buccaneers were runners-up to Masandawana last season and the one before, but the 2019-20 season got off to a difficult start for Pirates and they found themselves in mid-table.
Here is our full preview and best bets to suit all pockets!
📝 Match context
- The home team has won 7 out of 16 matches in the last six months.
- In the running season, coach Pitso Mosimane’s Sundowns has scored an average of 1.57 goals per away game, mainly in the first half time of the match.
- Both games between Pirates and Sundowns last season ended in hard-fought 0-0 draws.
💰 Futaa Safer Bets
- Back under 2.5 goals priced at 1.50 💰
- Back draw at fulltime priced at 2.75 💰
🌓 Futaa Moonshot & value Bets
- Back a 1-0 fulltime scoreline priced at 5.50 🌓
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!