Sunday's meeting between Liverpool and Manchester United pits the two most successful sides in English football history against one another again.
Here are the best stats ahead of the match.
📊 Liverpool vs Man United stats & facts
- Since completing a league double over Man Utd in 2013-14, Liverpool has won just one of their 11 Premier League games against the Red Devils (D5 L5).
- Liverpool has lost 28 Premier League matches against Manchester United, eight more than against any other club.
- Liverpool will face Manchester United at Anfield for a league game starting the day top of the table for the first time since September 1990, winning 4-0 under Kenny Dalglish.
- Liverpool has scored in all 21 of their Premier League games so far this season - the last side to score in each of their first 22 games of a season in the competition were Arsenal in 2001-02, who scored in all 38 games in a title-winning term.
- Manchester United's Mason Greenwood has scored four Premier League goals this season - the last teenager to net more in a single campaign in the competition was Marcus Rashford in 2016-17 (5).
🗞 Read our Liverpool vs Man United match preview.
📲 Follow Liverpool vs Man United live on Futaa!
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!