Football fans are naturally superstitious but funny things can happen when your team is on a long unbeaten run.
So it is entirely natural that Liverpool – unbeaten this season, unbeaten in 38 league matches and unbeaten in the league at Anfield since April 2017 – seem to be entertaining the fact they might lose to Manchester United on today.
True, United is the only team to take a point off Jürgen Klopp’s side this season courtesy of October’s 1-1 draw at Old Trafford but their inconsistent away form has seen them lose at Watford and Arsenal of late and there is little to suggest they can silence Anfield.
📝 📊 Match preview & Stats
- Liverpool has lost 28 Premier League matches versus Manchester United, eight more than against any other club.
- Only Arsenal and Chelsea recorded longer undefeated sequences (49 and 40 matches respectively), both of which ended with away defeats to Manchester United.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's team are unbeaten against the top four sides in the league this season, beating Manchester City, Leicester, and Chelsea and drawing with Liverpool.
- Manchester United's tally of 34 points is their lowest after 22 matches of a top-flight season since the 1989-90 campaign when they had 24 at this stage.
- Rashford has scored the opening goal in six Premier League games this season, a joint-league high prior to the latest round of fixtures.
Interesting bonus fact:
- Given the plaudits for Liverpool and the criticism of United this season, there is one current surprising reverse: United’s front three have scored more goals this season than Liverpool’s. Marcus Rashford, Anthony Martial and Mason Greenwood have 39 goals to 38 from Sadio Mane, Roberto Firmino and Mohamed Salah.
✅ Futaa Safer Bets
- Back BTTS: yes priced at 1.90 💰
- Back over 2.5 goals priced at 1.66 💰
- Back Liverpool to score over 1.5 goals at 1.45 💰
- Back a Liverpool win priced at 1.39 💰
🌓 Futaa Moonshot Bets
- Back a 2-1 Liverpool win priced at 6.25 🌓
- Back Anthony Martial to score anytime priced at 3.35 🌓
📲 Follow Liverpool vs Man United live on Futaa!
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!