Another day, another thrilling round of fixtures!
The English Premier League is back on tonight, and of course, the Futaa betting team has prepared something exciting for you!
Here are our bets for the day, with facts to back our tips!
Crystal Palace vs Southampton
- Both teams scored in five of Crystal Palace's last six games in all competitions.
- There have been 13 consecutive away all competitions clashes for the Saints, in which they managed to score at least one goal.
Sheffield United vs Manchester City
- Both teams scored in 18 of Manchester City's last 20 all competitions matches.
- Guardiola’s men have won by 2+ goals 33 of their last 57 matches in the Premier League.
Everton vs Newcastle United
- Under 2.5 goals have been seen in seven of Everton's last nine home matches in all competitions.
- Newcastle United score an average of 0.96 goals in their Premier League matches.
Aston Villa vs Watford
- Aston Villa has scored 2+ goals in 21 of their 32 most recent home games in all competitions.
- Watford, on the other hand, has managed to score at least two goals in four of their six most recent games in the Premier League.
Bournemouth vs Brighton
- In their last five games in the Premier League, Bournemouth has a poor record of three defeats by 2+ goals.
- Brighton has managed to draw four of their last eight Premier League matches.
📲 Follow Sheffield United vs Manchester City live on Futaa!
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!