There is action in the Coppa Italia tonight as Juventus locks horns with AS Roma in the quarter-final at the Allianz Stadium.
The two teams had met each other in the league last week, with the Bianconeri beating the Giallorossi 2-1 at the Stadio Olimpico.
📝 📊 Match preview & Stats
- At this venue, the Old Lady is on a nine-game winning run.
- Juve’s recent record in the Coppa Italia illustrates that they do not take the competition lightly, as they have won eight of their last nine matches in the Coppa.
- Roma has won five of its last eight league matches by a margin of 2+ goals. So this is a scoring side.
- The team from the Italian capital has won three and lost three of its last six outings in this competition.
✅ Futaa Safe Bets
- Back over 2.5 goals priced at 1.64 💰
- Back home team over 1.5 goals priced at 1.57 💰
- Back Juventus to win priced at 1.55 💰
🌓 Futaa Moonshot Bet
- If you want more risk and greater reward, back Juve to win and BTTS priced at 3.05 💵
📲 Follow Juventus vs Roma live on Futaa!
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!