Tonight, two iconic clubs of Italian football square off in the Coppa Italia quarter-finals.
Inter has won the competition seven times, last tasting victory in 2011 against Palermo. A comfortable 3-1 win - including a brace from Gabriel Milito - saw Inter win silverware the season after Jose Mourinho's historic treble.
📝 Match Preview
- Fiorentina is 10 points above the Serie A relegation zone; therefore, coach Giuseppe Iachini should be able to put the squad’s full focus on the quarterfinal.
- Fiorentina is unbeaten in their last five matches in all competitions. Three of the five matches ended in Fiorentina victories.
- Conte’s Milan is unbeaten in the last five matches in all competitions versus Fiorentina. The Viola haven’t defeated Inter Milan since April 2017 when they won 5-4 at home.
✅ Betting tips
When these two sides lock swords, it usually results in entertaining and captivating affairs, with goals coming in left and right so we believe they’ll continue in the same manner.
All it takes is one early goal to light it all up.
💵 Our expert bets
- Back over 1.5 goals in the first-half priced at 2.60
- Back over 2.5 goals priced at 1.79
- Back BTTS priced at 1.90
- Shoot for the moon and back a 2-1 FT scoreline priced at 6.25
📲 Follow Inter Milan vs Fiorentina live on Futaa!
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!