Sunday saw Man City lift the Carabao Cup and Real Madrid claim a crucial win over archrivals Barcelona.
Here are the best stats to emerge from the action.
📊 OPTA roundup
- After his goal against Aston Villa, Sergio Agüero has scored 11 goals in his last seven starts against The Villans, while the Argentine has been directly involved in nine goals in 11 appearances at Wembley for Man City.
- Pep Guardiola has now won the League Cup on three occasions (2018, 2019, 2020) – only Alex Ferguson (4), Brian Clough (4) and Jose Mourinho (4) have won the competition more as managers.
- Vinícius Júnior (19y 233d) has become the youngest player to score in El Clásico
in LaLiga in the 21st century, breaking the record previously held by Lionel Messi in March 2007 (19y 259d).
- Mbwana Samatta is the fifth different African player to score in a League Cup final, after Didier Drogba (four), Joseph-Désiré Job, Obafemi Martins and Yaya Touré.
- Phil Foden has been directly involved in nine goals in his 10 starts for Manchester City this season in all competitions (two goals & seven assists).
- Raúl Jiménez’s goal was his thirteenth Premier League goal of the season (28 apps), equalling the number he managed last season in 10 fewer appearances (38).
- Diogo Jota has scored six goals in his last three games in all competitions in the space of 10 days. His previous six goals were spread across 25 matches between August and February.
- Bruno Fernandes has been directly involved in 19 goals (10 goals & 9 assists) in 21 league games this season for Sporting & Man United, scoring or assisting in three consecutive games for United.
- Since the start of last season, Matt Doherty has netted eight Premier League goals, the joint-most of all defenders in the competition alongside Virgil van Dijk.
- David De Gea has made seven errors leading directly to an opposition goal in the Premier League since the start of last season, the joint-most alongside Martin Dubravka and Bernd Leno.
📲 Follow Portsmouth vs Arsenal live on Futaa!