Ghana international Richard Ofori has officially kept ten consistent clean sheets in the South African Absa Premiership this season, Goal reported.
Ofori has been putting on impressive displays for Maritzburg United this season which have seen him being handed several Man of the Match awards.
The Team of Choice currently find themselves fourth on the Absa Premiership standings with Ofori continuing to be a crucial member in the team's ongoing success.
The 26-year-old kept his tenth clean sheet of the season after his team beat Polokwane City 1-0 on Friday night.
Here are dates and the teams he kept clean sheets against:-
- 25 August 2019 vs. Stellenbosch FC
- 27 September 2019 vs. Chippa United
- 2 October 2019 vs. Baroka FC
- 25 October 2019 vs. Cape Town City
- 5 November 2019 vs. Orlando Pirates
- 1 December 2019 vs. AmaZulu FC
- 8 December 2019 vs. Polokwane City
- 17 January 2020 vs. AmaZulu FC
- 12 February 2020 vs. Bidvest Wits
- 6 March 2020 vs. Polokwane City