Manchester City and Manchester United will meet for the fourth time this season when they headline Sunday’s Premier League matches at Old Trafford.
The Red Devils currently have the bragging rights for the season with two wins to one, but they sit 15 points behind Sunday's visitors in the Premier League table and know that anything other than a victory could harm their hopes of qualifying for next season's Champions League.
📰 Brief Preview and Match Facts
- The Cityzens have won back to back games in the league. They have found form in recent weeks after last suffering a Premier League loss to Tottenham Hotspur 2-0 away from home.
- The Red Devils are on a four-game unbeaten run although they narrowly avoided defeat at Everton last weekend thanks to VAR.
- Five of the last seven fixtures have seen goals from both teams.
- At this venue, the guests are on a three-match winning run.
Man United possible starting lineup:
De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw; Matic, Fred; James, Fernandes, Martial; Ighalo.
Man City possible starting lineup:
Ederson; Walker, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Mendy; De Bruyne, Rodri, Gundogan; Mahrez, Aguero, Sterling.
Futaa Bets Options 💰
- Back over 2.5 goals priced at 1.61 💰
- Back a 1-2 scoreline priced at 5.75 💣
- Back BTTS: yes priced at 1.61 💰
Follow Man United vs Man City live on Futaa!