With major football on hold for the time being, there's time to take stock and reflect on where we stand in Europe's top five leagues.
We aren't certain who will finish where and when that will be, but we are sure of the stats below!
🏴 Premier League
Liverpool leads the pack by a staggering 27 points ahead of defending champions Man City, and there's a tight tussle for the European places.
- 🏴 Jamie Vardy (19 goals)
- 🇧🇪 Kevin De Bruyne (16 assists)
- 🏴 Nick Pope (11 clean sheets)
🇮🇹 Serie A
The Old Lady of Juventus is being taken all the way by a Ciro Immobile-inspired Lazio team. Inter's defeat to Juventus behind closed doors leaves them with a lot of work to do.
- 🇮🇹 Ciro Immobile (27 goals)
- 🇪🇸 Luis Alberto (12 assists)
- 🇮🇹 Gianluigi Donnarumma (10 clean sheets)
A topsy-turvy title race in Spain has seen both Real Madrid and Barcelona take control of top spot, only to relinquish it the following week and that's a trend that has alternated throughout 2020. It's likely to go to the wire.
- 🇦🇷 Lionel Messi (19 goals)
- 🇦🇷 Lionel Messi (12 goals)
- 🇧🇪 T. Courtois/🇪🇸 D. Soria (12 clean sheets)
After an early-season wobble, Bayern's class is starting to show with the Bavarian giants stringing wins together at just the right time. They'll be pushed all the way though by a young, talented, attacking Borussia Dortmund side.
- 🇵🇱 Robert Lewandowski (27 goals)
- 🇩🇪 Thomas Muller (16 assists)
- 🇩🇪 Manuel Neuer (10 clean sheets)
We'll be eagerly awaiting the return of Europe's top five football leagues but until then, it's time for everyone to take precautions and be safe and look out for those around them as COVID-19 continues to affect football and the world at large.