Bayern will be looking to follow up their emphatic Bundesliga title success with more silverware in the German Cup final against a dangerous Bayer Leverkusen side.
Here's all you need to know ahead of the big DFB Pokal final.
🧩 Bayer Leverkusen vs Bayern key details
- 🗓 4 July 2020
- 🏟 Olympiastadion
- ⌚️ 21:00 kickoff (EAT)
🧮 Likely starting XIs
🔴 Bayer Leverkusen (4-2-3-1):
Hrádecky; L. Bender, Tapsoba, S. Bender, Sinkgraven; Aranguiz, Baumgartlinger; Havertz, Diaby, Bailey; Volland
⚪️ Bayern Munich (4-2-3-1):
Neuer; Pavard, Boateng, Alaba, Davies; Kimmich, Goretzka; Gnabry, Müller, Coman; Lewandowski
🔑 Key betting facts
- Bayern is aiming for a 20th German Cup title having lost just four of the 23 finals they’ve played prior.
- Robert Lewandowski finished as the Bundesliga top scorer with 34 goals - he’s scored once or twice in 15 of the last 16 competitive matches that Bayern found the net.
- Leverkusen's 21-year-old starlet Kai Havertz has 16 goals & nine assists across all competitions this season.
- The last seven meetings between these sides across all competitions have all featured over 2.5 goals and goals at both ends.
- The last five meetings between these sides have produced a total of 25 goals.
- Leverkusen has scored at least twice goals in their last three matches against Bayern in all competitions.
- Leverkusen has failed to score in just one of their last 24 competitive outings.
🔮 Futaa prediction: Leverkusen 1-3 Bayern