Carlo Ancelotti's much-improved Everton side can take something away from the Tottenham Hotspur stadium and compound José Mourinho's mounting problems.
We're banking on an entertaining affair. Here's all you need to know ahead of the Monday night kickoff.
🧩 Spurs vs Everton key details
- 🗓 6 July 2020
- 🏟 Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
- ⌚️ 22:00 kickoff (EAT)
🧮 Likely starting XIs
⚪️ Spurs (4-2-3-1):
Lloris; Aurier, Sánchez, Dier, Vertonghen; Winks, Ndombele; Son, Alli, Lo Celso; Kane
🔵 Everton (4-4-2):
Pickford; Coleman, Keane, Holgate, Digne; Iwobi, Davies, Gomes, Bernard; Calvert-Lewin, Richarlison
🔑 Key betting facts
- Spurs have only won once in their last six Premier League outings.
- Only Liverpool, Man City and Man United have earned more Premier League points than Everton since Marco Silva’s departure.
- Tottenham is unbeaten in their last 15 Premier League fixtures against Everton (W7-D8-L0) since a 2012 loss at Goodison Park.
- Spurs haven't been beaten at home by the Toffees in any competition since 2008, an 11-match sequence (W8-D3-L0).
- Tottenham has kept only five Premier League clean sheets in 2019-20, in addition to only four shutouts in 29 outings across all competitions under José Mourinho.
- The hosts have scored in 13 successive domestic matches, including a run of eight on home soil.
- Everton has only kept two clean sheets on their Premier League travels in 2019-20.
- Everton has scored in 17 of their past 19 league fixtures and in all bar one of eight away days under Ancelotti, including trips to Man City, Man United and Arsenal.
- 11 of Everton's 16 away matches in the Premier League this season have seen both sides score.
🔮 Futaa prediction: Spurs 1-1 Everton