Atalanta, Atletico Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, RB Leipzig, Lyon, Manchester City, and PSG are this season's UEFA Champions League quarter-finals, but what happens after that?
The eight teams who have made it into the quarter-finals will now all head off to Portugal for a quick-fire fortnight of action before the final on August 23.
This season’s quarter-finals, semi-finals and final will all be played as a straight knockout tournament.
The ties will be single-leg fixtures and held at either Benfica’s Estadio da Luz or Sporting Lisbon’s Estadio Jose Alvalade.
Here is a brief breakdown of the matches yet to be played:
Quarter-final draw in full
- Atalanta vs PSG (August 12)
- RB Leipzig vs Atletico Madrid (August 13)
- Barcelona vs Bayern (August 14)
- Manchester City vs Lyon (August 15)
- Manchester City or Lyon vs Barcelona or Bayern Munich (August 19)
- RB Leipzig or Atletico Madrid vs Atalanta or Paris Saint-Germain (August 18)
- Sunday August 23
📲 Follow the Champions League live on Futaa