Premier League clubs have learned their opponents in the Carabao Cup for the 2020/21 season.
The campaign kicked-off on Saturday with first-round clashes, which took place between Championship, League One, and League Two clubs.
Following the draw, Arsenal will travel to King Power Stadium to take on Leicester, in the biggest clash of the third round.
A number of Premier League clubs have been pitted against each other, with defending champions Manchester City at home to either Bournemouth or Crystal Palace.
Chelsea will host either Middlesborough or Barnsley, while Manchester United will travel to either Reading or Luton Town.
Third Round Draw
- Derby County or Preston vs Brighton or Portsmouth
- Ipswich or Fulham vs Rochdale or Sheffield Wednesday
- Manchester City vs Bournemouth or Crystal Palace
- Millwall or Cheltenham vs Burnley or Sheffield United
- Chelsea vs Middlesbrough or Barnsley
- Wolves or Stoke City vs Gillingham or Coventry City
- Leicester City vs Arsenal
- West Brom or Harrogate vs Southampton or Brentford
- Newport County or Cambridge United vs Oxford United or Watford
- Fleetwood or Port Vale vs Everton or Salford City
- Leyton Orient or Plymouth vs Tottenham Hotspur
- West Ham or Charlton vs Leeds United or Hull City
- Bradford or Lincoln City vs Liverpool
- Bristol City or Northampton Town vs Burton Albion or Aston Villa
- Morecambe or Oldham Athletic vs Newcastle United or Blackburn Rovers
- Reading or Luton Town vs Manchester United
Second Round Draw
The matches will be played during the week commencing Monday 21 September.