The English Premier League is ready to deliver matchday three after a stellar opening two rounds, but not every player will be healthy to compete.
Chelsea were the hardest hit side with a plethora of injuries to key players, but it now seems as if Manchester City has taken that unsavoury lead with the most casualties.
Futaa takes a look at the latest injury news:
- Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has revealed he only has 13 fit players ahead of their Premier League clash against Leicester. [Full story]
- Spurs fans have to wait longer to see Gareth Bale. [Full Story]
- Chelsea may still be without Hakim Ziyech, Cristian Pulisic, while Thiago Silva made his debut midweek. [Full story]
- Jurgen Klopp and Liveropool’s medical team will make late assessments on the likes of Henderson and Joe Gomez. [Full story]
- Leicester City’s Wilfred Ndidi to miss up to three months of football. [Full Story]
- Manchester United will have Axel Tuanzebe back available for suspension. [Full Story].