Manchester City are set to host Burnley at the Etihad Stadium today in their next English Premier League fixture.
🔑 Match details
Manchester City come into this game following a 1-0 win over Greek Super League side Olympiacos Wednesday in the UEFA Champions League group stage, while Burnley beat Crystal Palace 1-0 in the English Premier League on Monday to register their first league win of the season.
How will today go?
🔢 Key betting stats
- Manchester City have an aggregate score of 13-1 in their last five matches in all competitions against Burnley.
- The scoreline is even grimmer when it comes to the last five home games, with Manchester City boasting of a 22-1 in aggregate.
- Manchester City have scored just 4 goals in their 3 home games in the 2020/21 Premier League.
- Burnley may be seven points adrift of Manchester City but are just 3 places below the former Premier League champions on the league table.
- No Manchester City player has scored more than 2 goals in total so far in the 2020/21 Premier League.
🥊 Man City vs Burnley Team News
Here is how we think the teams might lineup:
Man City (4-3-3):
Ederson; Walker, Dias, Laporte, Mendy; De Bruyne, Fernandinho, Gundogan; Torres, Aguero, Sterling
Pope; Lowton, Tarkowski, Mee, Taylor; Gudmundsson, Westwood, Brownhill, McNeil; Rodriguez, Wood
🪐 Futaa Bets
🔮 Score prediction: Man City 4-1 Burnley
Follow Man City vs Burnley live Futaa!