There will be Premier League action at Goodison Park today, when Everton host Leeds United.
🔑 Match details
Leeds United's season has not gone as expected so far and Marcelo Bielsa will have plenty of work to do ahead of this fixture. The away side does have a few defensive issues to address and will need to be careful against Everton this weekend.
Everton started the season in emphatic fashion but have fallen off the radar in recent weeks. The Toffees have a powerful attacking force but cannot afford to be complacent against a renegade Leeds United outfit.
🔢 Key betting stats
- Everton are unbeaten in their last 13 top-flight home games against Leeds United since a 3-2 loss in August 1990. In the Premier League, the Toffees have only faced Fulham at Goodison Park more often without defeat (14) than Leeds (12).
- Leeds United won their last meeting with Everton in all competitions, winning 2-1 in a League Cup tie in September 2012. Their last league victory against the Toffees came in December 2001.
- Everton have kept a clean sheet in eight of their last ten home league games against Leeds United: they’re looking to win three league games in a row at home against the Whites for the first time since December 1951.
- Everton lost their last Premier League home against Manchester United; they’ve not lost consecutive home league games since September 2019, which involved defeats against a side from Manchester (Man City) and a Yorkshire club (Sheffield United).
- In their first four Premier League games this season, Leeds United had 45 shots (11.3 per game), scoring nine goals with a conversion rate of 20%. In their last five league games, they’ve had 85 shots (17 per game), but have scored just five goals with a conversion rate of just 6%.
🥊 Everton vs Leeds United Team News
Here is how we think the teams might lineup:
Pickford; Godfrey, Keane, Mina; Iwobi, Doucoure, Allan, Nkounkou; James, Calvert-Lewin, Richarlison
Leeds United (4-1-4-1):
Meslier; Ayling, Koch, Cooper, Dallas; Phillips; Raphinha, Klich, Rodrigo, Harrison; Bamford
🪐 Futaa Bets
🔮 Score prediction: Everton 2-2 Leeds United
📲 Follow Everton vs Leeds United live!