There's a stacked lineup of European football tonight with the Premier League taking centre stage as it usually does around Christmas.
📚 Our recommended bets
We've taken the following EPL bets on betPawa ahead of tonight:
- BTTS in Brighton vs Arsenal
- Under 2.5 goals in Burnley vs Sheffield United
- Over 2.5 goals in Southampton vs West Ham
- Under 2.5 goals in West Brom vs Leeds
- A draw in Man United vs Wolves
🔑 Key facts
- Six of Brighton's seven home league games have seen both teams find the net, while seven of Arsenal's past nine in all competitions have done so.
- The Blades are winless in their last five competitive visits to Turf Moor (D2, L3), although they have scored in the last three. The last two H2Hs held here finished 1-1 after 90 minutes, as did Sheffield’s last EPL away match at Brighton.
- Only one of the last ten meetings between Southampton & West Ham featured a goalless first half.
- Seven of Leeds' 17 games in all competitions this season have involved under 2.5 goals despite their reputation as an open, attacking outfit.
- Three of the last four meetings between Man United and Wolves across all competitions have ended level.
📆 Tonight's European lineup
- Sevilla vs Villarreal
- Brighton vs Arsenal
- Burnley vs Sheffield United
- Southampton vs West Ham
- West Brom vs Leeds
- Barcelona vs Eibar
- Norwich vs QPR
- Man United vs Wolves
Enjoy the action and good luck with your bets!