Erling Haaland is a goal away from matching Kylian Mbappe's Champions League record of most goals before his 21st birthday.
The Norwegian scored twice as Sevilla saw off Sevilla 3-2 on Wednesday night in the first leg of the Round of 16, and also provided an assist for Mahmoud Dahoud's opener.
His double took his UEFA Champions League total to 18 goals, one shy of Mbappe, who starred for PSG on Tuesday night against Barcelona.
Haaland will turn 21 in July and, with his club well on track to progress to the next round, the teenage sensation has plenty of time to match and even better Mbappe's record.
UEFA Champions League goals before 21st birthday
- 19: Kylian Mbappé (Monaco, Paris)
- 18: Erling Haaland (Salzburg, Dortmund)
- 12: Karim Benzema (Lyon)
- 9: Patrick Kluivert (Ajax)
- 8: Obafemi Martins (Inter Milan)
- 8: Lionel Messi (Barcelona)
- 8: Raúl González (Real Madrid)
- 8: Javier Saviola (Barcelona)