Preview: West Ham vs Arsenal, Nasri to haunt former side?
Arsenal will travel to London Stadium to take on West Ham United in a Premier League clash on Saturday 12th.
Unai Emery's first win as the Gunners' boss was against West Ham United back in August and now the former PSG manager faces another tricky game tomorrow. Ex-Arsenal ace Samir Nasri could make his first Premier League appearance since August 2016 against his old club after making his Hammers' debut in the FA Cup win over Birmingham City.
- Striker Marko Arnautovic is expected to play despite early substitution against Birmingham.
- The Gunners have been handed a major boost with six of their players reported to have resumed full training.
- At the back, the Gunners have been eased with Laurent Koscielny and Hector Bellerin available after respective back and calf injuries.
- Centre back Shkodran Mustafi and left-back Nacho Monreal resumed training on Thursday and will be available for selection.
Head to Head
- The visitors are unbeaten in their 11 away matches at London Stadium in all competitions since November 2006, registering 8 wins and 3 draws.
- The Hammers have registered only a single win in their last 21 Premier League matches against Arsenal, settling for 4 draws and losing 16 matches.
- Unai Emery's first victory as Arsenal head coach came in this season's reverse fixture.
- The Hammers have lost 29 Premier League matches against Arsenal, more than against any other side.
West Ham United stats
- West Ham has registered five wins in their last eight league matches, however, they failed to keep a clean sheet.
- The home side has lost five matches at home this season, one more than away from London Stadium.
- The club has won its last two Londo derbies against Crystal Palace and Fulham in December.
- The Gunners haven't registered a win in their last four away matches in the Premier League (D2, L2) while conceding nine goals in their last three games.
- Unai Emery's men have lost just one of their six London derbies this season - going down 3-2 at Chelsea in August (W4, L1).
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored in each of his last four Premier League London derbies, with six goals and two assists in total.
- Arsenal has scored in their last 20 Premier League matches. They have scored 32 second-half goals - more than any other top-flight team.
- Only Tottenham, with 28 goals, has scored more away goals this season than Arsenal's 22.
- 25th Aug 18 Arsenal 3:1 West Ham United
- 22nd Apr 18 Arsenal 4:1 West Ham United
- 19th Dec 17 Arsenal 1:0 West Ham United
- 13th Dec 17 West Ham United 0:0 Arsenal
- 5th Apr 17 Arsenal 3:0 West Ham United
- West Ham: Fabianski; Zabaleta, Diop, Ogbonna, Cresswell; Snodgrass, Noble, Rice, Anderson; Carroll, Arnautovic.
- Arsenal: Leno; Bellerin, Koscielny, Mustafi, Kolasinac; Torreira, Xhaka; Iwobi, Ozil, Aubameyang; Lacazette.