La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga’s yet-to-close transfer windows means that more deals could be announced in the coming days.
Today’s latest transfer whispers feature the likes of Alexis Sanchez, Neymar, and two out-of-favour Arsenal players.
- Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is counting on using the £75m sale of Romelo Lukaku to Inter Milan to fund January deals (Talksport).
- The latest on PSG’s Neymar is that Real Madrid’s representatives are in Paris to negotiate a deal for the 27-year-old Brazilian (Marca - in Spanish).
- Arsenal duo Shkodran Mustafi and Egyptian midfielder Mohamed Elneny have learned that manager Unai Emery has opened the door for the pair to leave before the European transfer window closes (Express).
- (ESPN) have explained why Man United will be left to pay a £12m bill for Alex Sanchez even if he secures his loan move to Inter Milan.
- Manchester United could finalize a deal to sign former Spurs striker Fernando Llorente on a free transfer (Gazzetta dello Sport - in Italian).
- European champions Liverpool are nearing to sign a record sponsorship deal with Nike that will beat United’s £75m-a-season partnership with Adidas (Mail).
- Chelsea’s veteran goalkeeper Willy Caballero has caught Real Madrid’s eye (Marca - in Spanish).
- West Ham forward Manuel Lanzini is aiming to stay with the club when his contract ends in June 2020 (Sky Sports).
- Brazil and Chelsea’s 23-year-old midfielder Kenedy is exploring his options to leave permanently before the European transfer deadline (Goal).
- Crystal Palace are discussing new deals with Christian Benteke, 28, and English defender James Tomkins, 30 (Guardian).
- Turkish giants Fenerbahce have distanced themselves from going for Man United defender Marcos Rojo, 29 (Star).
- The investors at American tech giant Dell, are nearing the take over of Sunderland (Times - subscription required).
- Paris Saint Germain are moving closer to signing Real Madrid’s 32-year-old goalkeeper Keylor Navas (Marca).
- Spanish giants FC Barcelona have not accepted Inter Milan’s loan bid for Chilean midfielder Arturo Vidal (Mundo Deportivo).
European window closing dates 🗓
- France 🇫🇷
The Ligue 1 window opened on June 16 and closes on September 2.
- Spain 🇪🇸
The Liga window opened on July 1 and closes on September 2.
- Germany 🇩🇪
The Bundesliga window opened on July 1 and closes on September 2.
- Italy 🇮🇹
The Serie A window opened on July 1 and closes on August 23.
Biggest done deals to date 💰
- João Félix 🇵🇹
Benfica to Atletico Madrid ✈️
- Antoine Griezmann 🇫🇷
Atlético Madrid to FC Barcelona ✈️
- Eden Hazard 🇧🇪
Chelsea to Real Madrid ✈️
- Harry Maguire 🏴
Leicester City to Man United ✈️
- Matthijs de Ligt 🇳🇱
Ajax Amsterdam to Juventus ✈️
Biggest spenders 😮
- Real Madrid: €303m
- Atlético Madrid: €244m
- Barcelona: €237m
- Juventus: €152m
- Aston Villa: €125m
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!