The European summer transfer market officially closed on Monday, September 2 with several high profile names having dominated the football headlines.
Futaa via Football Made in Ghana have compiled a list of Ghanaian players who made their career moves during the transfer window.
- Black Stars defender Joseph Aidoo was signed by Celta Vigo in a fee that was in the region of €5million from Belgian First Division A side KRC Genk.
- Yaw Yeboah, Black Meteors captains also made his way to the Sky Blues via a loan spell from CD Numancia.
- Raphael Dwamena signed a season-long loan deal with Zaragoza from UD Levante.
- Kwabena Owusu penned a loan deal as well with Córdoba CF on loan from CD Leganés.
- Chelsea defender Baba Rahman secured a loan move to Real Mallorca on the transfer deadline day.
- Jordan Ayew signed a permanent deal to Crystal Palace from Swansea City where he was on a season-long loan spell. Palace secured his services for £2.5million.
- Kevin Danso made a loan move to English Premier League side, FC Augsburg for the 2019/20 season with an option to buy that will be exercised at the end of his spell.
- Albert Adomah signed a two-year deal with Nottingham Forest as Aston Villa released him from his contract.
- Ghana international striker Andre Ayew was recalled to Swansea City where he has committed his future after a rather dismal loan spell at Turkish Super Lig side, Fenerbahce.
- Bundesliga club Fortuna Dusseldorf secured the services of Kasim Nuhu, Kelvin Ofori, Bernard Tekpetey and Nana Ampomah.
- Nuhu is on a season-long loan from TSG Hoffenheim.
- Ofori signed a three-year deal from Right to Dream Academy.
- Tekpetey secured a two-year loan deal from Schalke 04, however, Dusseldorf can exercise the option to buy at the end of the season.
- Ampomah made the move to Bundesliga from Belgian side Waasland-Beveren on a three-year deal.
- Kevin-Prince Boateng secured a permanent deal with Fiorentina in a fee of approximately €1million from Sassuolo after he had a disappointing loan spell at Barcelona.
- Emmanuel Agyeman-Badu signed with Hellas Verona on loan with an option to buy from Udinese.
- Newly-promoted side Gazisehir Gaziantep FK secured the signatures of Patrick Twumasi, Aziz Tetteh and Rahman Chibsah.
- Twumasi joins the side on a season-long loan deal from Deportivo Alaves while Tetteh moves to the Turkish Super Lig from Russian Premier League outfit Dynamo Moscow on a three-year deal.
- Ghana U23 defender Gideon Mensah left Austrian club Red Bull Salzburg for Zulte Waregem on a season-long loan.
- Winger Thomas Agyepong made a loan move from English champions Manchester City to Waasland-Beveren. Beveren have however retained an option sign him permanently after his stint.
- Asante Kotoko striker Abdul Fatawu Safiu joined Trelleborgs FF on loan with an option to extend for two additional years.
- Jeremie Frimpong signed a four-year deal with Scottish champions Celtic from Manchester City.
- Anderlecht shipped out Dauda Mohammed again on loan to Danish side Esbjerg.
- Black Satellites captain Emmanuel Toku transferred to Danish second-tier side Fremad Amagar.
SAUDI ARABIA 🇸🇦
- Ernest Asante moved to Saudi Arabian top-flight side Al-Hazem on a bumper two-year contract. The winger joins the club from United Arab Emirates outfit Al Jazira.
- Samuel Owusu completed a transfer to Al-Fayha FC on a three-year deal after ending his spell at Serbian side Cukaricki.