Bundesliga giants Borussia Dortmund have confirmed that English Premier League side Manchester United enquired about Jadon Sancho over the summer.
According to the club’s sporting director Michael Zorc, both clubs held a discussion about Sancho but the player’s agent told United that Dortmund was not going to accept any money for the player.
“Both his discussions with the club and mine with the consultants. A meeting did take place. Manchester United invited the consultant.
How Much Money
“But according to what I know, the consultant told the club that no matter how much money they offer, we won’t let him go this summer. But the player also has no intention of taking that step this summer,” Zorc said.
Sancho had a brilliant 2018/19 season with Dortmund with the 19-year old claiming 12 goals and 14 assists over 34 games.
And he reminded his suitors about his quality against Kosovo on Monday night, scoring twice in quick succession as his team emerged 5-3 winners; the winger had been given a starting nod over United’s Marcus Rashford.