It was a night for the youngsters to shine bright in the Europa League, with Arsenal and Manchester United's teenagers showing their worth on the big stage.
Here are five OPTA stats from last night's action.
📉 OPTA Europa League roundup
- Joe Willock has scored four goals in his last six away starts for Arsenal across all competitions.
- Manchester United are handing starts to three teenagers against Astana (Greenwood, Chong and Gomes); their most in a Europa League/Champions League game since November 2009 against Besiktas (Welbeck, Macheda and Rafael)
- Bukayo Saka. 18y 14d) is the youngest player to score for Arsenal in the Europa League/Champions League since October 2008, when Aaron Ramsey (17y 300d) netted against Fenerbahce.
- Mason Greenwood is the first player born in the 2000s to score a senior goal for Manchester United (October 2001).
- Manchester United have recorded back-to-back wins across all competitions for the first time since March 2019 (a run of three, featuring their victory at Paris Saint-Germain).
Arsenal and United's youngsters will be hoping to get some game time this weekend in the Premier League with The Gunners hosting Aston Villa and The Red Devils travelling to West Ham this Sunday.
Follow all of the latest Premier League news on Futaa!