The Kenyan Premier League 2019/20 season hits week three with aa total of nine games slated to take place across different pitches in the country.
Three games will be staged on Saturday 21 August, five on Sunday and one on Monday at the Narok County Stadium.
But what are the important stats that fans should look for in the matches?
Saturday 21st September
Mathare United vs Ulinzi Stars
- The last four games between the sides have all ended in draws
- In their last 23 meetings, Mathare United won 5, Ulinzi Stars won 9 with the other9 matches ending in draws.
- Dating back to last season, Mathare United has only won two games in their last league fixtures, lost one and drew the rest; Ulinzi Stars winning the same number of matches, drawing four and losing two in the same period
Wazito vs AFC Leopards-Bukhungu Stadium
- Both teams have met four times, Wazito FC won one game with Leopards winning the other three.
Kisumu All-Stars host Nzoia Sugar
- In the last two matches, the sum of goals in games involving Kisumu All-Stars was Under 1.5
- Nzoia United average scored 1.00 goals per match in season 2019
Read More:Klopp gives verdict on Chelsea ban
⬇️ Get the latest Mathare United FC Live scores, commentary, results and stats on the Futaa Live App, with over 1000 teams, 100+ leagues and the lowest data usage. Download it now at the Google Play store, it’s only 3mb!