With the Premier League now on a break until the 19th of October, we're going to do our best to cover the best news, stats and historical content from the world's most popular football league before it returns.
Let's start with five facts that we found interesting from an eventful weekend of action that saw Manchester City lose ground in the title race...
Sadio on fire, Palace third-best away side in the EPL since 2017
- Manchester City lost a Premier League home match without scoring for the first time under Pep Guardiola and since losing 1-0 to Manchester United in March 2016.
- Matthew Longstaff became the youngest player to score on their Premier League debut for Newcastle United, aged 19 years and 199 days.
- Chelsea has scored at least three goals in three consecutive Premier League away matches for the first time since August 2009.
- Sadio Mane scored his 50th Premier League goal in his 100th top-flight appearance for Liverpool. He is the 10th Liverpool player to reach the milestone, more than any other club.
- Crystal Palace has won 28 Premier League away points in 2019, third only to Manchester City's 33 and Liverpool's 30.