Brazilian forward Neymar Junior will be out of action for one-month this as confirmed with his club Paris Saint Germain.
Neymar suffered a hamstring injury in Brazil’s friendly 1-1 draw against Nigeria on Sunday after limping off just after 12 minutes in the game.
In a statement on their website PSG while giving the injury updates of their players noted: “Latest injury update for Julian Draxler, Colin Dagba, Edinson Cavani, Kylian Mbappé, Neymar Jr and Thilo Kehrer.
- Julian Draxler and Colin Dagba: back in full training this week.
- Edinson Cavani: continues to train with the squad this week.
- Kylian Mbappé: his recovery programme continues to run smoothly.
- Neymar Jr: an MRI scan on Thursday afternoon confirmed a Grade 2 lesion to his left hamstring. Another assessment will be made in eight days, but initial estimates put his return to competition at four weeks, depending on how the injury progresses.
- Thilo Kehrer: continues to work his way back to fitness following his foot injury.
Neymar has already missed four games this term, on the back of missing 48 matches in the past two seasons.
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!