The English Premier League is one of the most followed leagues in modern-day world football.
Just like any league, their managers are tasked with getting the best out of players and delivering results at the end of the season.
As such, it's no surprise that top managers from the league are some of the highest-paid across all major leagues.
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola leads the standings in England, followed by Tottenham's Mauricio Pochettino.
10 highest-paid Premier League managers
- Pep Guardiola (Manchester City) - £20 million
- Mauricio Pochettino (Tottenham) - £8.5 million
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (Manchester United) - £7.5 million
- Jurgen Klopp (Liverpool) - £7.5 million
- Manuel Pellegrini (West Ham) - £7 million
- Ralph Hasenhuttl (Southampton) - £6 million
- Unai Emery (Arsenal) - £6 million
- Frank Lampard (Chelsea) - £5 million
- Brendan Rodgers (Leicester City) - £5 million
- Eddie Howe (Bournemouth) - £4 million
⬇️ Get the latest Chelsea FC Live scores, commentary, results and stats on the Futaa Live App, with over 1000 teams, 100+ leagues and the lowest data usage. Download it now at the Google Play store, it’s only 3mb!