Both Burnley & Manchester City need to respond to disappointing weekend results and they have an opportunity to do exactly that tonight in the Premier League.
Here are the best stats ahead of their meeting and the bets we've placed.
📊 Burnley vs Man City key stats
- Man City has conceded at least two goals in their last two away league games – they’ve not conceded 2+ goals in three consecutive away games since a run of four in April 2011.
- Man City won this exact fixture 1-0 last season, but haven't won back-to-back away games against Burnley in the top-flight since March 1968.
- Manchester City is winless in their last two Premier League away games (1-3 vs Liverpool and 2-2 vs Newcastle). Only once under Pep Guardiola have they gone three without a win on the road (February 2018), with the third game in this run coming at Burnley and including a loss at Liverpool.
- Kevin De Bruyne has been directly involved in more Premier League goals than any other Manchester City player this season (13 - 4 goals, 9 assists). The Belgian is looking to score in three consecutive Premier League games for the first time since October 2015.
💰 Futaa Safe Bets
- Back BTTS: yes priced at 1.90
- Back over 2.5 goals priced at 1.47
- Back Man City to score over 1.5 goals priced at 1.26
🌚 Futaa Moonshot bet
- Back a draw priced at 6.50
📲 Follow Burnley vs Man City live on Futaa!
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!