The Champions League group stage is set to conclude on Wednesday night, with the remaining two slots set to be filled.
A total of 14 teams have qualified so far, with Inter Milan and Ajax the biggest casualties as they crashed out following Tuesday's night's action.
Once the two spots are filled, attention will now turn to the draw that is set to take place next week.
When will it be?
The draw will take place at UEFA headquarters in Nyon, Switzerland, on Monday 16 December, with the event going live at 12:00 CET (2.00 pm)
Who is involved?
The draw features the eight group winners (seeded) and eight runners-up (unseeded, two to be decided on Wednesday after the last round of matches)
- Barcelona (ESP: Group F)
- Bayern München (GER: Group B)
- Juventus (ITA: Group D)
- Leipzig (GER: Group G)
- Liverpool (ENG, holders: Group E)
- Manchester City (ENG: Group C)
- Paris Saint-Germain (FRA: Group A)
- Valencia (ESP: Group H)
- Borussia Dortmund (GER: Group F)
- Chelsea (ENG: Group H)
- Lyon (FRA: Group G)
- Napoli (ITA: Group E)
- Real Madrid (ESP: Group A)
- Tottenham Hotspur (ENG: Group B)
How the draw works
- The seeded teams will play their first legs away and second legs at hom
- No team can play a club from their UEFA Champions League group or a side from the same national association
When do ties take place?
- First legs are scheduled for 18, 19, 25 and 26 February, with the second legs on 10, 11, 17 and 18 March
- All kick-offs are expected to take place at 21:00 CET (23:00 pm)
- The draw for the quarter-finals, semi-finals and final will take place on 20 March
- February 18/19 & 25/26: Round of 16 - first leg
- March 10/11 & 17/18: Round of 16 - second leg
- April 7/8: Quarter-finals - first leg
- April 14/15: Quarter-finals - second leg
- April 28/29: Semi-finals - first leg
- May 5/6: Semi-finals - second leg
- May 30: Final, Istanbul
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!