Sunday's meeting between Arsenal & Man City promises goals when two sides struggling for clean sheets collide at the Emirates Stadium.
Here are the best stats ahead of the match.
📊 Arsenal vs Man City key stats
- Manchester City has won their last two Premier League away games against Arsenal – more than they had in their previous 32 top-flight visits to Highbury/Emirates Stadium (W1 D11 L20).
- Manchester City could become the first team to win three consecutive top-flight away games against Arsenal since West Ham between 1991 and 1995.
- In all competitions, Arsenal has conceded at least two goals in each of their last three home games - they've not done so in four consecutively since December 1965 (a run of five).
- Arsenal have conceded the first goal in each of their last five Premier League games - they've never conceded first in six consecutive matches in the competition.
- Gabriel Martinelli scored on his first Premier League start for Arsenal in their 3-1 win at West Ham. Only three players have scored on both of their first two starts in the competition for the Gunners (Ian Wright in 1992, Davor Suker in 1999, Alex Iwobi in 2016).
💰 Futaa Safe Bets
- Back BTTS: yes priced at 1.45
- Back over 3.5 goals priced at 1.82
- Back Arsenal to score over 1.5 goals priced at 2.70
- Back Man City to score over 2.5 goals priced at 1.90
- Back City to win & BTTS: yes priced at 2.15
🌚 Futaa Moonshot bet
- Back a 2-3 scoreline priced at 11.00
📲 Follow Arsenal vs Man City live on Futaa!
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!