It's a Saturday sizzler between José Mourinho's Tottenham Hotspur and Jürgen Klopp's runaway leaders Liverpool. How will Spurs cope without their talisman, Harry Kane?
Here are the best stats ahead of the match as Liverpool look to pull further away at the top.
📊 Spurs vs Liverpool key stats
- Liverpool is unbeaten in their last eight Premier League games in London (W5 D3), winning the last three in a row. The Reds haven’t won four consecutive league games in the capital since October 1989.
- Tottenham have won just one of their last 14 Premier League meetings with Liverpool (D4 L9), winning 4-1 at Wembley in October 2017.
- Only bottom of the table Norwich City have kept as few Premier League clean sheets this season as Tottenham Hotspur (2). Meanwhile, Liverpool has scored in 29 consecutive matches - the last team to have a longer run in the Premier League were Manchester United in November 2008 (36).
- In all competitions, Tottenham has won just two of their last 12 games in which Harry Kane has played no part (D4 L6), failing to win any of their four such matches this term (D3 L1).
- Liverpool's Sadio Mané has been involved in 11 goals in his last nine Premier League appearances, scoring six and assisting five. He's only failed to register a goal involvement in one of those nine matches, the Reds' 2-1 win against Brighton.
💰 Futaa safe & value bets
- Back over 2.5 goals priced at 1.61 💰
- Back BTTS: yes priced at 1.61 💰
- Back Liverpool to score over 1.5 priced at 1.61 💰
- Back Liverpool to win & BTTS: yes priced at 3.00 ✅
🌚 Futaa moonshot bet
- Back African Player of the Year Sadio Mané to score a brace priced at 6.75 🌚🌚
- Back a 1-3 scoreline priced at 9.25 🌚🌚
📲 Follow Spurs vs Liverpool live on Futaa!