The January transfer window is on with teams looking to add a few faces to boost their sides ahead of a gruelling second half of the season.
Futaa takes a look at some of the headlines making the rounds ahead of this busy month of spending.
- Norwich has completed the signing of midfielder Ondrej Duda from Hertha Berlin (Source: Norwich)
- Fluminense winger Yony Gonzalez has joined Benfica on a four-and-a-half-year deal. (Source: Benfica).
- Chris Wilder signs a new four-and-a-half-year contract at Sheffield United. (Source: Sheffield).
- Huddersfield Town completes the signing of Arsenal midfielder Emile Smith Rowe on loan until the end of the season. (Source: Huddersfield).
- Crystal Palace has raided Everton FC for the services of striker Cenk Tosun on a loan deal until the end of the season. (Source: Futaa).
- Aston Villa has agreed on a deal with AC Milan to take goalkeeper Pepe Reina on loan for the rest of the season. (Source: BBC)
- Tottenham playmaker Christian Eriksen has agreed a four-and-a-half-year deal with Inter Milan (La Gazzetta dello Sport, via Mail)
- Barcelona has made contact with Mauricio Pochettino about the 47-year-old replacing Ernesto Valverde as manager. The Argentine is out of work after being sacked by Tottenham in November. (Catalan radio station RAC1, via AS)
- Aston Villa midfielder Jack Grealish has emerged as a transfer target for Manchester City, who could face competition to sign the 24-year-old English player from local rivals Manchester United. (Metro)
- Arsenal centre-back Shkodran Mustafi's agent will hold talks with Galatasaray about the 27-year-old Germany international moving to the Turkish club. (Fotomac, via Express)