Paris Saint Germain superstar Neymar is the highest earner in the French Ligue One according to a list released by French daily L'Equipe.
The publication revealed that Neymar- who joined PSG from Barcelona for £198million in August 2017-is on a weekly salary of around £600,000; this being almost a double of what team mate Kylian Mbappe earns in the same period.
Mbappe earns around £375,000 a week at the club with the figures not including bonuses earned by the players.
PSG boasts a clean sweep of the top 11 highest-paid players in France with the likes of Edison Cavani, Marquinhos, Thiago Silva, Marco Verratti, Angel Di Maria and Keylor Navas making the list.
Former Premier League stars Ander Herrera (PSG, £127,000 a week), Cesc Fabregas (Monaco, £117,000 a week) Dimitri Payet (Marseille), Idrissa Gueye (PSG, both £98,000 a week)
Tuchel is the highest-paid coach in Ligue 1 on around £120,000 a week-£40,000 more than his closest rival, Marseille boss Andre Villas-Boas.
Ligue 1's top earners (Monthly Salaries)
- Neymar (PSG): £2.6million
- Kylian Mbappe (PSG): £1.6m
- Thiago Silva (PSG): £1.3m
- Edinson Cavani (PSG): £1.1m
- Marquinhos (PSG): £1m
- Marco Verratti (PSG): £1m
- Angel Di Maria (PSG): £932,000
- Keylor Navas (PSG): £850,000
- Mauro Icardi (PSG): £678,000
- Leandro Paredes (PSG): £635,000
- Presnel Kimpembe (PSG): £568,000
- Wissam Ben Yedder (Monaco): £551,000
- Ander Herrera (PSG): £551,000
- Julian Draxler (PSG): £508,000
- Cesc Fabregas (Monaco): £508,000
- Kevin Strootman (Marseille): £424,000
- Dimitri Payet (Marseille): £424,000
- Idrissa Gueye (PSG): £424,000
- Tiemoue Bakayoko (Monaco): £381,000
- Sarabia (PSG): £381,000
- Abdou Diallo (PSG): £381,000
- Florian Thauvin (Marseille): £357,000
- Memphis Depay (Lyon): £355,000
- Thilo Kehrer (PSG): £347,000
- Anthony Lopes (Lyon): £388,000
- Steven Nzonzi (Rennes): £388,000
- Islam Slimani (Monaco): £321,000
- Steve Mandanda (Marseille) £305,000
- Bertrand Traore (Lyon): £296,000
- Valere Germain (Marseille): £279,000