Anfield is currently one of the toughest places to play as a visiting team, and even though David Moyes’ Hammers are fighting to stay up this season, coming out of this place with a draw will be lucky.
The Reds currently sit 19 points clear of second-placed Manchester City at the summit, while West Ham has dropped into the relegation zone following a disappointing run of form.
📊 Match Stats
- Liverpool has won its last two home Premier League matches against West Ham, scoring four goals in each of those games.
- Liverpool has won its last 20 home Premier League games, scoring 58 goals and conceding just 12.
- West Ham manager David Moyes is yet to win an away match against Liverpool in all competitions, failing in 15 attempts (D7 L8) and losing the last three in a row with Man United, Sunderland and West Ham.
- Liverpool’s Sadio Mané has been directly involved in seven goals in his last five Premier League appearances against West Ham (4 goals, 3 assists), scoring in each of his last three against the Hammers.
- Liverpool has the chance to equal Manchester City's top-flight record of 18 consecutive league wins if they win tonight.
- The Reds can also move one step closer to matching Arsenal's 49-game unbeaten run, having gone 43 matches without defeat.
Liverpool: Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson; Wijnaldum, Fabinho, Keita; Salah, Firmino, Mane.
West Ham: Fabianski; Zabaleta, Diop, Ogbonna, Cresswell, Masuaku; Rice, Soucek, Noble; Antonio, Haller.
💰 Futaa best bets
- Back over 2.5 goals priced at 1.37
- Back over 3.5 goals priced at 2.05
- Back Liverpool to win at FT priced at 1.17
- Back Liverpool to score over 2.5 goals priced at 1.72
- Back Sadio Mane to score anytime priced at 1.39
🌚 Futaa Moonshot bet
📲 Follow Liverpool vs West Ham live on Futaa!