Cameroonian striker Samuel Eto'o is widely regarded as one of the finest footballers ever to hail from the African continent.
The Baby-faced Assassin enjoyed a glittering career where he collected trophies all over the globe for club and country. He's also set some breathtaking records and achieved some incredible things in the beautiful game.
🇨🇲 Little Milla’s amazing honours
- 🌍 4 x African POTY awards
- 🥇 2 x AFCON titles
- 🇨🇲 118 Cameroon caps
- ⚽️ 56 Cameroon goals
- 🏆 3 x UEFA Champions League titles
- 🗺 6 AFCON appearances
- 🥅 18 AFCON goals
- 🥇 1 x Olympic Gold Medal
- 🇪🇸 3 x LaLiga titles
- 🎖 2 x Copa Del Rey
- 🎖 2 x Supercopa de España
- 🇮🇹 1 Serie A title
- 🎖 2 x Coppa Italia titles
- 🎖 1 x Supercoppa Italiana
- 🌍 1 x FIFA Club World Cup
- 🐐 The first and only player in history to win back-to-back European trebles with different clubs
🐐 Special accolades of a GOAT
- 🎯 First and only African to win the Pichichi Award (La Liga Golden Boot) when he netted 26 times in 34 matches in 2006 for Barcelona.
- 🏆🏆 Scored in two separate Champions League finals for Barcelona.
- 🤯 Fourth player in history to win the Champions League in successive years with two different clubs.
- 🐐 The first player to win consecutive European continental trebles with two different clubs.
- 🇨🇲 Debuted for Cameroon in 1996.
- 🌟 The youngest player at the 1998 World Cup, aged 17 years & three months.
- 📊 Record goal-scorer in Cameroon's history with 56 goals for the Indomitable Lions.
- 🌍 The only player to have won four African Player of the Year awards.
🤯 Double treble for Eto'o
Who can ever forget this Inter Milan team under José Mourinho that claimed an unprecedented European treble? They swept all before them by winning the Scudetto in Serie A, the Italian Cup and the UEFA Champions League, their first European Cup success in 45 years. Samuel Eto'o was a central figure and one of Mourinho's warriors in an unforgettable football team.
Wherever Samuel Eto'o went throughout his career, success inevitably followed.