Serie A giants Juventus FC is ready to part ways with three players as they seek to acquire the services of midfielder Jorginho from Chelsea FC.
According to Sunday Express, manager Maurizio Sarri is doing all he can to reunite with Jorginho for the third time after they worked at Napoli too.
The reports further indicate that Juve wanted to include Miralem Pjanić in the deal with Chelsea, but the Bosnia and Herzegovina international has strongly been linked with a move to Laliga giants Barcelona and negotiations between the player and the Catalan giants said to have already commenced.
In the unwillingness of Pjanic, Juve is ready to part ways with other three players with Brazilian Doughlas Costa headlining the list of the players the team wants to offload; the other being Adrien Rabiot who is being linked with a move to Manchester United.
Jorginho’s imminent move to Juve was fueled last week by his agent Joao Santos who discussed the possibility of the 28-year-old moving to Turin.
“I read about the links with Juve through newspapers and various outlets. I repeat, Juventus is one of the top clubs in football,” he said in an interview with Naples station Radio Kiss Kiss.
Jorginho joined Chelsea from Napoli in July 2018 for an initial fee of £50m.