After a three-month hiatus due to the coronavirus pandemic, the 2019-20 LaLiga campaign finally resumed this week with Sevilla beating Real Betis in the first match and today, reigning champions and current table-toppers Barcelona will return to action with an away clash against relegation battlers Mallorca.
With the race for title getting close, Barcelona will need all the points to stay at the top of the table and this will probably be a walk in the park for Quique Setien and his boys.
📝 Match facts
- Mallorca is winless in their last nine LaLiga matches against Barcelona (D1 L8). They have lost all the previous six meetings, conceding four goals per game on an average in those defeats.
- Their previous encounter gave a 5-2 home win for Barcelona.
- Barcelona captain Lionel Messi has scored in each of his last six games against Mallorca in LaLiga (11). This tally includes two hat-tricks as well – one in October 2011, and the other in the reverse fixture in December 2019.
🔢 Predicted lineups
(4-3-3): ter Stegen; Roberto, Pique, Umtiti, Alba; Arthur, Busquets, de Jong; Messi, Suarez, Griezmann.
(5-3-2): Reina; Pojo, Raillo, Sedlar, Valjent, Gamez; Sevilla, Baba; Kubo; Hernandez, Budimir.
💵 Our expert bets
- Back Barcelona to score over 2.5 goals priced at 1.87
- Back over 2.5 goals priced at 1.44
- Back over 0.5 Mallorca goals priced at 1.73
- Shoot for the moon and back a 1-3 scoreline at fulltime priced at 7.50
📲 Follow Mallorca vs Barcelona live on Futaa!