The English Football Championship is the second-highest division of the English Football League (EFL) and it is considered to be a fan-favorite thanks to its entertainment value - even in the case of goalless draws!
Here are our tips and best bets ahead of today’s matches!
🏟 West Brom vs Derby County
- Both teams have scored in each of the last six meetings between these two clubs.
- Both teams have scored in 70% of West Brom’s home games.
- Both teams have scored in 60% of Derby’s away games.
Pick: BTTS priced at 1.68
📲 Follow West Brom vs Derby County live on Futaa
🏟 Birmingham City vs Swansea City
- The hosts have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 16 home matches.
- Both teams have scored in 11 of the Blues’ last 12 home games.
Pick: BTTS priced at 1.71
📲 Follow Birmingham City vs Swansea City live on Futaa
🏟 Wigan Athletic vs Queens Park Rangers
- Wigan have won three of their last four games, while QPR have lost three of their last four.
- No side in the Championship has picked up more points than Wigan in the last eight games.
- Wigan have won six of their last eight league games, keeping clean sheets in each victory.
- QPR have failed to win in eight of their last ten away league games, firing blanks in four of their last six road assignments.
Pick: Wigan Athletic win at Fulltime priced at 2.15
📲 Follow Wigan Athletic vs Queens Park Rangers live on Futaa
🏟 Sheffield Wednesday vs Preston
- Preston are without victory in seven league games and their hopes of locking down a playoff place have become a distant memory.
- Since the Championship’s return, The Lilywhites have been held to draws at relegation-threatened pair Luton and Huddersfield and lost at home to Cardiff and Derby and there is evidently a lack of scoring threat in their ranks.
Pick: Sheffield Wednesday win or draw priced at 1.37
📲 Follow Sheffield Wednesday vs Preston live on Futaa