The Europa League last 16 matches came to a conclusion on Thursday evening with eight teams booking a spot in the quarter-final stage of the competition.
Premier League side Manchester United had already booked their spot in the last eight on Wednesday following a 2-1 (Agg 7-1) victory over LASK. United will take on Copenhagen who eliminated Başakşehir F.K. on a 3-1 victory aggregate.
Sevilla advanced to the last 8 of the Europa League following a 2-0 victory over Roma in a match staged on a neutral ground that had a single leg.
Wolves became the second Premier League club to qualify for the Europa League last 8 following a 1-0 victory, 2-1 on aggregate against Olympiakos. Raul Jimenez's first-half penalty was enough to secure a first quarter-final spot in a major European tournament since 1972.
Here is the draw for the quarter-finals
- Shakhtar Donetsk vs Basel/Eintracht Frankfurt
- Manchester United vs Copenhagen
- Inter Milan vs Bayer Leverkusen
- Wolves/Olympiakos vs Sevilla
Monday, August 10 - quarter-final 1/2
- Man Utd vs Copenhagen (RheinEnergieStadion)
- Inter Milan vs Bayer Leverkusen (Merkur Spiel-Arena)
Tuesday, August 11 - quarter-final 3/4
- Shakhtar Donetsk vs Basel (Veltins Arena)
- Wolves vs Sevilla or Roma (Schauinsland-Reisen-Arena)
OFFICIAL: The Europa League quarter-final fixtures are now set:— Squawka News (@SquawkaNews) August 6, 2020
Man Utd vs. Copenhagen
Wolves vs. Sevilla
Inter vs. Leverkusen
Shakhtar vs. Basel pic.twitter.com/0T9P3132fT