The UEFA Nations League is back and in-form Italy will be looking for a 12th consecutive international win when they face off against Bosnia.
Here are the best betting facts and stats so that you can make informed winning choices.
🏟 Match context
The Azzurri players will be familiar with Bosnia & Roma skipper Edin Dzeko, who is the visitors' major hope of getting on the score sheet here. Italy has won 11 consecutive internationals, a sequence which included a pair of wins over Bosnia and six clean sheets in ten Euro 2020 qualifiers.
After testing positive for COVID-19, former Juventus midfielder Miralem Pjanic has withdrawn from the Bosnia squad and his absence is a major blow. Watch out for 22-year-old Italian winger Federico Chiesa, the Fiorentina youngster will be eager to impress at his own Artemio Franchi stadium.
🔮 Predicted XIs
🇮🇹 Italy (4-3-3):
Donnarumma; Lorenzo, Bonucci, Chiellini, Biraghi; Zaniolo, Jorginho, Cristante; Chiesa, Immobile, Insigne
🇧🇦 Bosnia & Herzegovina (4-3-3):
Sehic; Kvrzic, Bicakcic, Kovacevic, Kolasinac; Hajradinovic, Cimirot, Besic; Visca, Dzeko, Gojak
🔑 Key stats
- Italy has won 11 consecutive matches, a sequence that includes a pair of wins against Bosnia.
- Italy won 10/10 EUro 2020 qualifying matches with six of those accompanied by a clean sheet.
- Italy & Lazio striker Ciro Immobile equalized the Serie A all-time scoring record for a single season as he netted in the final five matches of the 2019/20 campaign to end on 36 goals.
- Bosnia & AS Roma skipper Edin Džeko scored three goals across his previous four UEFA Nations League matches for Bosnia, with two arriving after the 70th minute.
- Džeko also netted in the last head to head held in Italy, a 2-1 win for the hosts.
- FUTAA STAT: Nine of Bosnia’s last ten matches - and eight of Italy’s last nine - have produced over 2.5 goals.
✅ Futaa tip
📲 Follow Italy vs Bosnia live