Arsenal's trip to Anfield for a Premier League clash against Liverpool next week on Monday has been rescheduled due to the government’s new coronavirus restrictions.
The government imposed a 10 pm curfew in entertain spots including pubs, bars, and restaurants as a way of managing the spreading coronavirus.
The match was initially set for 8.15 pm (10;15 EAT), but will now kick-off 15 minutes earlier in order to allow fans to beat the curfew time.
Arsenal and Liverpool are among the teams with a 100% record in the new season, having won their opening two fixtures.
The Reds beat Leeds United 4-3 on opening day, before a 2-0 win away to Chelsea last weekend.
Arsenal, on the other hand, recorded a 3-0 win against Fulham in their opening fixture, before a 2-1 win over West Ham in their second match.
A number of matches have equally been affected, and we take a look at the fixtures.
Monday 28 September
- 17:45 Fulham v Aston Villa (Sky Sports)
- 20:00 Liverpool v Arsenal (Sky Sports)
Saturday 3 October
- 12:30 Chelsea v Crystal Palace (BT Sport)
- 15:00 Everton v Brighton (BT Sport)
- 17:30 Leeds Utd v Man City (Sky Sports)
- 20:00 Newcastle Utd v Burnley (Sky Sports)
Sunday 4 October
- 12:00 Leicester City v West Ham (BT Sport)
- 12:00 Southampton v West Brom (BT Sport)
- 14:00 Arsenal v Sheffield Utd (Sky Sports)
- 14:00 Wolves v Fulham (Sky Sports)
- 16:30 Man Utd v Spurs (Sky Sports)
- 19:15 Aston Villa v Liverpool (Sky Sports)
Catch the Liverpool vs Arsenal match live on Futaa!