Bosnia will have to up their recent record against top 20 nations if they are to get anything out of this UEFA Nations League clash with a talented Netherlands outfit.
Here's all of the key info ahead of kickoff so that you can make some well-informed betting picks.
🏟 Match context
Both sides have scored in each of Bosnia's last three matches overall and indeed in their last two at home. They took consecutive home defeats against Italy and Poland before a 1-1 draw against Northern Ireland last time out. The Netherlands' 0-0 draw in Northern Ireland stopped a sequence of three consecutive away games that went over 2.5 goals, and two of those matches went over the 3.5 mark. We expect this one to return to that trend.
🔮 Predicted XIs
🇧🇦 Bosnia & Herzegovina (4-3-3):
Sehic; Cipetic, Ahmedhodzic, Sanicanin, Kolasinac; Pjanic, Hadziahmetovic, Cimirot; Krunic, Dzeko, Visca
🍊 The Netherlands (4-3-3):
Cillessen; Hateboer, De Vrij, Van Dijk, Ake; F. De Jong, Van de Beek, Wijnaldum; Memphis, L. De Jong, Promes
🔑 Key betting facts
- Bosnia & Herzegovina hasn't beaten a top 20 nation since March 2016.
- The Netherlands are unbeaten in four competitive away games and haven't lost to a nation outside the top 40 since March 2017.
- Five of Holland's last ten goals scored away from home have arrived after the 60th minutes of matches.
- Liverpool & Netherlands midfielder Gini Wijmaldum has scored in his country's last three away wins, twice after the 85th minute.
- Both sides have scored in each of Bosnia's last three matches.
- Two of the Oranje's last four away matches have gone over 3.5 goals.
🪐 Futaa tip
📲 Follow Bosnia vs The Netherlands live