With the Premier League season 2020/21 coming to an end on Sunday, we take a look at the players who had the most goal contributions in the season.
Harry Kane, who walked home with the golden boot and the playmaker of the season award, lead the chart with his teammate Heung Min-Son in the top three on the list.
United's Bruno Fernandes makes the cut so is Mohammed Salah who has been immense for Liverpool despite heir season that has been blurred with a lot of injuries.
But who are the other players who have great involvement for their team?
Player-Club-Goals/Assist (Goal Involvements)
- Harry Kane-Tottenham Hotspur-23/14 (37)
- Bruno Fernandes-Manchester United-18/12 (30)
- Son Heung-Min-Tottenham Hotspur-17/10 (27)
- Mohammed Salah-Liverpool FC-22/5 (27)
- Patrick Bamford-Leeds United-17/7 (24)
- Jamie Vardy-Leicester City-15/9 (24)
- Marcus Rashford-Manchester United-11/9 (20)
Delighted to win these awards! Not possible without the team and staff throughout the season. 💙 pic.twitter.com/12kfT4LOfL— Harry Kane (@HKane) May 23, 2021